- Park Like Setting
- 1/8 Mile Dragstrip
- 1/4 Mile of Shutdown Area, Plus Sand Trap
- All Concrete Including Shutdown, Return Road,
and Safety Walls
- NHRA Sanctioned
- 50 FT. Wide
- 2 Turn Off Roads
- New State of the Art Bleachers (Seating cap.
5,000) Wheelchair Accessible
- Spectator Bleacher Viewing Area is 20 Feet to
45 Feet Above Track Surface
- Media Center
- Available for Private Testing
- 20 Minutes from Downtown
- 20 Minutes from Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Full Food and Drink Concessions
- Gasoline, Alcohol, Nitrous, Tires and Parts
Available at Track
- Large Sealed Area Inside Oval Race Track for:
- Car Shows
- Street Rodders
- Vendor Booths
- Swap Meets
- Monster Truck Shows
- Skateboard Events, Etc.
racing is not drag racing.
Full Concessions, Fuels & Nitrous
Motorsports Park has become more than just a place to race, it’s
a great meeting place,
a weekly social gathering with rumbling motors and spinning tires
as part of the ambiance …
It’s a part of the community.